Good morning my cherries and daggers!
Hope y’all had a fab weekend and don’t feel zombified like me – and mind you, this is after 2 cups of coffee, blegh…
Anyway, I had such a rough week last week. First I got super sick, then I went for to apply to work in America through a company and they rejected me, so that was a fail.
Last week just sucked the fun right out of me, so I’ve been spending the last 3 days downloading unlimited music and Big Bang Theory episodes figuring out my next move.
I’ve also been philosophizing – is that a word? – about the fact that there are only 9 Mondays left this year and that I should probably make my list of New Years Resolutions.
So here’s what I’ve come up with:
- Lose weight the amount of a small baby giraffe
- Make more Youtube videos
- Actually own and drive a car (even though I’m scared for my life and the lives of others)
- Go on holiday at the beach (as I haven’t even seen the beach in over 6 years)
- Do more shoots with way more interesting themes
- Get Liz Vicious, Jenna Marbles and Taylor Momsen to travel to SA and we can make baby bearodactyls – I wish
- Start my own business (hopefully)
- Own as many seasons of Supernatural, Big Bang Theory and Dexter as a person can possibly own without getting caught by the police for downloading.
So you see, I’m quite a simple person.
I just want the little things in life, that’s all – LOL!
What are your New Years Resolutions?
In the meantime enjoy The Pterodactyl Song to get my Bearodactyl joke!
***BE WARNED YOU NEED TO BE 18 TO VIEW THE SONG – SORRY KIDS***
***and youtube won’t let me post it here so click on the link***